INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- WHAT YOU PROVIDE
- We collect information you provide us or permit us to access. Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, image, birth date, email and physical address, telephone number, gender, contact lists, social media information and profile, location (GPS) information, activity and performance information, and when necessary, credit card information.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may automatically collect information regarding your interaction with, and use of, our products and services. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, Device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us.
We may use your information to do the following:
- ENHANCE YOUR USE
- Enhance, customize and personalize your DAC TECHNOLOGIES experiences and communications
- OPERATE, IMPROVE AND ANALYZE
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain DAC TECHNOLOGIES’s products and services, including analyzing user behavior and trends. Send you administrative messages and other information about DAC TECHNOLOGIES. Communicate with you about your purchase, account information or customer service experience
- PROVIDE AND CONDUCT MARKETING AND PROMOTIONIAL SERVICES
- Communicate with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Administer contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features
- Display relevant marketing material to you.
We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties without prior permission from you.
We may transfer your information to DAC TECHNOLOGIES service providers to conduct business. For example, credit card processing, shipping, data management, email distribution, market research, information analysis, and promotions management.
BY LAW OR TO PROTECT RIGHTS
Your information may be transferred to a third party as a part of our business assets in a sale of a part or all of DAC TECHNOLOGIES. If this should happen, notice will be provided by posting to the website or other form of communication.
- Security Measures: We use a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect your information. We use secure servers when you place orders. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted within our databases.
- NO GUARANTEE
- However, like other companies, DAC TECHNOLOGIES cannot guarantee 100% the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
DAC TECHNOLOGIES automatically collects information within our products and services or stored by your browser or Device. We use a variety of methods to collect this information, including, but not limited to, cookies and pixel tags/web beacons ("Collection Tools").
TURNING OFF COLLECTION TOOLS
If you turn off certain Collection Tools, you may not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services and features may not function properly. However, you can still place product orders over the telephone by contacting our customer service number displayed on our website. Note that our websites may not recognize or respond to Do Not Track (DNT) headers from web browsers.
- MODIFYING OR DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
- You can modify or delete your profile within certain DAC TECHNOLOGIES services, through your account. Your information previously posted may still be publicly viewable. DAC TECHNOLOGIES may keep information and content in our backup files and archives.
- Regardless of the settings you select, DAC TECHNOLOGIES may send you service-related communications. To unsubscribe and stop receiving messages, please change your settings or follow the instructions in the email, notification or other message type. If you have unsubscribed from any DAC TECHNOLOGIES communications, due to production schedules, you may receive communications already in production.